Demo app failed to login

Hello,

I downloaded demo app source for Android platform and built it according to instructions in README.md.
I tried to create new user using my google account. And app failed to login with message “Couldn’t sign up. Try again”. I debugged the demo app and saw that POST /api/login fails with 401 error.
Could you help me with this issue?

Hi Dendan,
I am Mohammed from Fireblocks, and I will help you with this.
Can you please provide the Workspace name and first 4 digits of the API key being used?
If you use sign-in with Google, you are required to implement the SSO on your Firebase project to allow sign-in with Google.

Can you please confirm whether you have done that on your Firebase project?

Hi Mohammed.
I’ve turned on google auth in my firebase project as you can see on screenshot

There is nothing told about any additional configuration in demo readme file. Probably some info is missed in readme file.
The name of the project in workspace is Grapherex Limited and the first 4 digits of API key is c298.

Hi Dendan,
You need to create a Firebase project, dowload the dput your google-services.json for the project, and add it under the app folder.
Can you confirm if you added that file to the app folder?
It should have all the details about your Firebase project.
Let me know if you have any questions.

GitHub - fireblocks/android-ncw-demo.

I also see some syntactical errors in our system logs from the API calls made by the API user you suggested. Please make sure the requests are in incorrect JSON format without any syntactical errors.

I’ve added the google-play-services.json from Firebase to ncw demo app.

Double-check your API credentials and ensure they are correctly configured as per the README.md instructions. If the problem persists, reviewing server-side logs or seeking support from the app’s developers might help resolve the issue.

So, to run the demo app I need to run demo server as well?

Yes, you need to run the backend server as well