Having trouble using Gas Station

I have enabled auto fueling and also have Gas Station with 0.5 Matic but the transaction fails regardless

TrxId: 4667ed86-7d71-4fec-a014-566498cc5558

Hey can you share the steps with me? @Cryptosource

@Cryptosource I tried the link you shared but they are not replying

Hello @adityapadekar , We will look into this, Please review the community guidelines and avoid clicking on spam links. Kindly do not engage with the link that the previous user posted. That user was blocked and deleted.

Hi @adityapadekar , as per our checking, there is not enough balance (base asset) to pay for this transaction. Let us know if you have questions on this.

@rmuthachari Yes i am aware of that, that’s why i have enabled Auto-Fueling and has deposited 0.5 matic in the gas station

But for some reason the auto fueling does not happen and thus the transaction fails

Hey @adityapadekar, I stand corrected. You were right; we have an ongoing issue with the Gas station, which is causing this issue. I will keep this thread updated once its fixed.

@rmuthachari Hey now I have received the access to a pro version so it seems to work but there still is one issue.

When doing the a transaction say withdrawal or transferring tokens from one vault to another while having 0 Base asset. It 1st rejects the transaction and then starts auto-refuelling but it get’s stuck in Pending Signature status

so you can say the flow is as follows:
1] Initiate the transfer: aa37b30d-73bb-44c4-b56f-0e106af482e8
2] Rejected as NO BASE ASSET
3] Initiate Auto-Fuelling : e7f51eb3-130f-4566-ac51-c54674acb05a
4] Stuck at pending signature

How to fix this
We ran few tests yesterday and it worked but now it does not.
We are using same api keys as yesterday
Wallet address: 0xDDa57C5589A290F0474343BDA43B3FbCc69E2E6D

Transaction Id when auto-fuelling worked: 720e8a6c-b481-46a7-a40f-25032a96485c

and just for clarification what should be role of api user to perform this task mentioned above

@rmuthachari
Small update: The gas station is now working but there is a new Issue now

EXPECTED FLOW:
1] Initiate transaction
2] Pause transaction as 0 BASE ASSET
3] Gas auto fuelling
4] Resume transaction
5] Success

But the flow we are getting is
1] Initiate transaction
2] Pause transaction as 0 BASE ASSET
3] Transaction Failed
4] Gas auto fuelling starts

Is there something I might be getting wrong or is this a issue from fireblocks end?

Please note, gas station issue is still not resolved. We will keep you posted.

Hi @adityapadekar,

The gas station issue should be resolved now.

@SlavaSereb Thanks.

Btw can one trigger gas station transfer manually?