Cannot get an API key, and gas station doesn't work

Hi,

First of all, we do not see the option to get an API key in the sandbox console. we can create users, get a private key and that’s it. No option for an API key.

Also, we have recently been trying to test the gas station using the sandbox on the testnet. However, the gas station doesn’t fuel my vaults that are set to auto-feuling while there are still funds in the gas station for the fees. We have tried the trigger by depositing LINK into both Ethereum and BSC on the testnet.

A quick response would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi @Tavernier Thank you for your response. I tried to access the live chat through the link you shared in your message before edit. However, the agent was unresponsive and ghosted me after the first message. And now the live chat doesn’t work at all on the same link.

As a potential partner, we expect a support procedure that could help us explore the capabilities of the platform. Please let me know if there are any other ways that could help us get faster support from your team.

Thank you.

@hamza-mng, I would like to advise you that Fireblocks does not offer live chat support. Please exercise caution with links provided by generic users in the community. The team will take the necessary steps to prevent such activities in future communication.

The gas station feature will be enabled shortly for your account.
We will additionally notify you.

Hey @hamza-mng,

API Users are created via the “Developer Center” section on the bottom option on the left sidebar. There you have an API Users tab and a button to add a new API User.

Hi @hamza-mng,

The gas station has been enabled on your account.
Please keep in mind the following conditions are met for Gas Station properly function:

• The associated vault account needs to be set to autoFuel = True.
  • The Gas Station needs to have a sufficient amount of the base asset available.
  • The fueling trigger requires an incoming transaction.
  • The auto-fueled vault account must have a token with a non-zero balance on the relevant network where you are expecting an auto-fueling transaction.
  • The current amount of the base asset in the vault account is less than the configured gasThreshold value.
  • The gas cap is set to a value greater than the gas threshold.

Thank you @MaxVasilyev @SlavaSereb , it is hard to differentiate between generic users and your team members on this portal. I appreciate your swift action on this case.

As in the screenshot you shared for Add API user, there is no API key. We added multiple users using the same method but failed to get an API key after adding an API user.

Also, now we are locked outside of our account because we are unable to reset 2FA. It asks to contact workspace owner. However, I am the owner of the workspace. Please help us to reset the 2FA and gain access back to our account.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @hamza-mng ,
The 2FA of your account should be reset now.

Hi @MaxVasilyev @SlavaSereb

The gas station is still not working. We just tried with depositing some tokens in both BEP-20 and ERC-20 deposit addresses and it didn’t fill up the fees for BNB and ETH, while we have the enough amount available in the gas station wallet.

Please see the fireblocks transaction IDs:
dffe9e83-5b27-4232-b57a-cb1284e244d0
e891e010-053b-4c6e-9528-896e72a88706

For the API access, I am sharing the screenshot for the API users page where we have the user created but we do not seem to have any option available to access the API key.

Looking forward to your prompt response!

Hey @hamza-mng,

We are checking the Gas Station issue.
Re the API key - The ID of the user is the key.

Hi @SlavaSereb
Any update on the gas station fee issue please?

We are looking into it and will update you.Thanks

@mnamakwala @SlavaSereb Please update on this. My team is waiting for your response on this.

@mnamakwala @SlavaSereb I am also facing the same issue with gas station.
We are also trying to test our product in sandbox while development before we move on to enterprise version.